KMT McCartney LDPE Test Lab
Every LDPE injection pump that KMT McCartney sells must pass a comprehensive Factory Acceptance Test to confirm the pump performs to the customer’s specification. The test lab is equipped with pump test stands that simulate as closely as possible the DCS control systems and reactor system back pressure at the customers sites.
At the KMT McCartney test lab we also test and develop new technology for LDPE injection pumps and accessories. We have laboratory PF-1 and PMH pumps that we continually operate as a test bed for latest designs aimed at improving function and lifetime of our products. Below is a list of our recent projects:
- High Flow Springless Check Valve for Initiator Pumps
- Closed Loop Electronic Feedback Control for PMH Pumps
- Premium HP needle valve development
- HP cylinder seal development
- PF-1 Plus HMI (Human Machine Interface)development
Depending on the customer requirements,
KMT McCartney can test and develop products
unique to your application.
Please contact us for any special needs you have.