KMT McCartney PF-1 Plus Phase Flow Pump Delivers Stunning Efficiency and Durability!
The McCartney PF-1 Plus Phase Flow Intensifier represents a breakthrough in intensifier technology and another example of KMT McCartney’s commitment to the advancement of Polyethylene Initiator Injection Pump Technology.
The independent nature of the PF-1 Plus Intensifier’s two side by side piston/plunger assemblies allow “phasing”. This unique feature preloads the catalyst in the second cylinder while the first is on its power stroke, essentially eliminating the pressure drop associated with shifting the supply from one cylinder to the other.
The design of the PF-1 Plus allows a slower cycle rate than conventional reciprocating style intensifiers, resulting in fewer pressure cycles on the cylinder components and check valves. The slow, steady plunger movement will result in extended life of the patented,
non-adjustable pressure seals. Overall reliability is very good, with seal life in excess of 12,000 hours and a 98% on-line time being achieved by users.
Modern electronics give the PF-1 Plus a very fast response time. Simple interface connections to client DCS hardware is all that is required for the PF-1 Plus to automatically control process temperatures with immediate and repeatable servo valve accuracy. The PF-
1 Plus is rapidly becoming the industry standard for catalyst delivery systems.
For Large LDPE Processing Facilities, the PF-1 Provides the Reliability Needed and Much More:
- Extreme Pressure Signal Stability Eliminates Pressure Drop
- 98% On-line Time Being Achieved by Users
- Advanced Electronic Controls for Faster Response Time
- Self Monitors Seals and Check Valves - Seal Life in Excess of 12,000 hours!
- Remote Monitoring, Remote Control and Simplified Maintenance
- High Pressure Components Designed Specifically for 60,000psi/4137bar
- Fault Warning Indicator Decreases Down Time
- Slow Stroking Extends Lifetime of Components
- Motion Controller
- Fault Warning Indicator
- Explosion Proof Electrical Enclosure
- Over-Temp Warning and Shut Down
- Stainless Steel Top Drip Pan
- Two Analog Gauges
- Twin Hydraulic Filters
- Pressure Compensated Variable Displacement Hydraulic Pump
- 460 Volt Motor Class I Div. 2 Group C & D, T3C Temperature Code
- Packing Lubricator
Included on the KMT McCartney LDPE PF-1 Phase Flow Pump---a Real Time & Money Saver!
KMT McCartney Phase Flow Pump Visualization
The KMT McCartney Phase Flow Pump Visualization allows the customer, to receive important information of the pump status in real time using an external Computer or Laptop. One easy plug-in attachment from the Computer to the Motion Controller relays a clear & concise view of the important program values in real time. This vital tool will help you save money and down time if there are any system problems, and because trouble shooting is much faster, it also saves time after maintenance work when checking the calibrations and signals before starting back up production.
This LDPE pump visualization is available for all KMT Phase Flow Pumps with the new Motion Controller or can be upgraded on our older pumps. Contact us for more information on this time-saving device and other ways KMT McCartney can save you time and money in your LDPE poly pellet production.
KMT MCartney Phase Flow Poly Pump Visualization EXAMPLE